Home / Auto Components (page 5)

Auto Components

IMTEX 2017 inaugurated amidst much fanfare

IMTEX 2017 & Tooltech 2017, South East Asia’s largest exhibition on metal cutting technologies organized by Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers (IMTMA) was inaugurated today in Bengaluru amidst much fanfare. The international trade fair is being held from January 26-February 1, 2017 at the Bangalore Exhibition Centre (BIEC). More than 1000 …

Read More »

Nexen Tire, Toyota j.v. inaugurated in Japan

Nexen Tire has inaugurated its subsidiary Nexen Tire Japan Inc. – a joint venture with Toyota Tsusho Corporation as part of its worldwide expansion. Nexen Tire holds 51 percent share in the joint venture while Toyota Tsusho owns the remaining 49 percent. The JV is beginning the sales of Nexen Tire’s products this month. …

Read More »

IMTMA’s international machining technologies seminar to focus on evolving machining tech trends

With a view to highlight the evolving trends in Machining Technologies, Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers’ Association (IMTMA) is organising the ‘International Seminar on Machining Technologies’ on January 25, 2017 at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore, coinciding with IMTEX 2017 exhibition. Organized every alternate year, this event is recognized as an …

Read More »

Volvo Cars autonomous cars with four-member family

Swedish automaker Volvo Cars has revealed its project of developing autonomous cars with the introduction of a family of four at the Detroit Motor Show. Gothenburg-based Hain family are the first people chosen by Volvo to take part in a real-life autonomous drive research programme using real cars in real …

Read More »