Home / Tag Archives: TKM

Tag Archives: TKM

Toyota indicates to increase investments in Karnataka

  Toyota Motor Corporation Chairman Takeshi Uchiyamada has indicated to invest more in Karnataka state in India. Currently Toyota, with its Indian partner Kirloskar Group, is operating its two manufacturing facilities in Bidadi Industrial Estate near Bangalore (Karnataka) to produce cars under its Indian subsidiary – Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM). …

Read More »

Toyota Kirloskar bags Best Energy Kaizen Award

Toyota Kirloskar Motor wins the best Energy Kaizen Award within three weeks of it bagging prestigious Golden Peacock Award for adopting good health, safety practices. Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), a subsidiary of Japanese auto major Toyota, bagged the “Best Energy Kaizen Award for the year 2014-15 at the Confederation of Indian …

Read More »

Toyota shows no interest in Indian JV partner stake

    Japanese auto giant Toyota said it has no interest in buying the minority stake owned by Kirloskar Group in its Indian car manufacturing joint venture Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM).   Toyota owns a majority 89 percent stake in TKM while the remaining 11 percent held by Kirloskar Group …

Read More »

Toyota Kirloskar sales hit in June on maintenance shut down

The June month sales of Toyota Kirloskar Motor affected due to plant shutdown for annual maintenance. However the company registered a double digit growth in sales recorded in the first half of 2015. Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), a joint venture between Japanese auto giant Toyota and India-based Kirloskar Group, sales …

Read More »

Toyota drives in all new Camry for India

Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), the Indian subsidiary of Japanese auto giant Toyota, has launched the All New Camry in Hybrid and Gasoline versions for the Indian market. The facelift versions of Camry comes with more exterior features, giving suitable upgrades for the luxury sedan to have a prestigious appearance . …

Read More »

Toyota registers 63% April sales growth in India

Continuing its double digit growth momentum, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), a joint venture between Japanese auto giant Toyota and India-based Kirloskar Group, registered a year-on-year growth of 63 percent in April 2015 at 12325 units. The Indian subsidiary of Japanese auto major company exported 1334 units in April 2015, clocking …

Read More »